Tuesday 1 March 2011

Ireland and its cousin Egypt

One topic that must be explored in great depth in the near future, is the whole topic of where we came from and who we are.  This relates to us as the Human Race, perceived to be the righteous owners and protecters of this planet.

Is there any truth in the religous and especially Christian story of God creating us in 7 days?  Clearly not most would say, but there is symbols, stories and parables that can guide us in our view of who we are.  Its quite clear that with the birth of Christianity many ancient texts and records of history have been destroyed or removed from the public domain.  What are we being protected against?  Or do they not want us to seek and find the truth.

I mainly believe in Evolution, I do however feel that there is more to this that I may never know of.  Did Aliens come down and give us help to evolve?  Are we just a colony on a habitable planet being watched by our true Gods in the sky?  Did natural drugs help evolve the human brain?  This will always be hard to answer as our history and religous books have always been doctored by men of bad will and thought.

Ireland I believe has a magical nature to it, and I do strongly believe that this Island has a large part to play in the new age we are falling into.  I believe Nostradamus did state that in the final stages of his revelations of the future, that the land of the Gael, will rise up and be counted for (as with all studies on this mans work, it is very open for discusion, which I will explore very soon)
It is also documented that Ireland holds the Arc of the Covenant, was part of Atlantis, were on of the first great explorers, farmers etc etc.  I will hope to find more answers on Irelands past as I do believe that we are a once great nation ready to awaken at the hour of need.  It is important that I explore Irelands Pagan and non-christian past.

Some research I've came across has pointed a direct link between Egypt and Ireland.

I've put a link to a book on this  'Irish Wisdom Preserved in Bible and Pyramids'.  After briefly scouring this, I hope to completely study this asap.

Irish Wisdom in Bible and Pyramids

Just realised I cant copy and paste parts of this.  I'll hopefully be able to work this out and start extracting important info for any followers

No comments:

Post a Comment