Thursday 10 March 2011

Hello Der!!

Feels like a longtime, but by God life can be one mental place.  Time seems to be going very fast, maybe its my unemployment status, but where did February go?

Anyhow, as previously stated, needed to be a bit more produtive on the job front this week, and this is one of many late nights I've had doing applications and preparing for interviews.   Dont even start me on some of the shit going on in my own life, but this may be elaborated on at a later date.

Very proud of myself in terms of getting back on track regarding job hunting, you really have to be on the ball to be efficient and effective.  The more you do the easier it gets. I'll maybe elaborate on job hunting in the next few days. 

Bit to do tomorow, but i've decided the next two hours are mine.  What to do, write blogs or watch tv or youtube documentaries, research topics etc etc

Off the drink for Lent so I'm guessing I'll get to be a bit more productive in the next month or two regarding blogs, research and findings

Alot of stuff I've found out this week etc but ive resisted the urge to put up blogs due to time restraints.  Seriously thinking I need even to find my finding s in a brief manner.  A bit hard with how my brain works


No comments:

Post a Comment